50MW20 Series Laminar Flow Element
Provides Standard System Accuracy
- Standard Accuracy: ± 0.72% to ± 0.86% of Reading
- Repeatability: 0.1%
- Response time: 16 ms
Ease of Use
- Compatible with most gases
- Lack of moving parts make the LFE calibration stable
Excel in Critical Gas Flow Applications
- Inherent Accuracy
- Stable Calibration
- Excellent Response Time and Repeatability
- Leak Detection
- Automotive Engine and Emissions Testing
- Window and Door Leak Testing
|All Stainless steel welded unit with fused matrix and threaded process connections. Differential pressure connections are ¼ʺ NPT and flow elements are available for 1ʺ, 1½ʺ and 2ʺ line sizes.
1" Pipe Size Laminar Flow Element. 7.5 SCFM* Nominal Air Flow @ 8" H2O.
This Laminar Flow Elem..
Ex VAT: £869.00
1 1/2" Pipe Size Laminar Flow Element. 22 SCFM* Nominal Air Flow @ 8" H2O.
This Laminar Flow E..
Ex VAT: £916.00
2" Pipe Size Laminar Flow Element. 40 SCFM* Nominal Air Flow @ 8" H2O.
This Laminar Flow Eleme..
Ex VAT: £995.00
Stockshed. UK Representative for Meriam Process Technologies. © 2022